It's October!

Time flies, and it's October now!
What was I busying for in September?
Busy for looking for an intern, busy for studying my Ielts, and time flies to Oct.

I'm poor at English. Just trying to record my life in Eng but I found it was so hard.
Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading.
A mammoth task for me.
I got high score in listening but the others just like crap.

But I just received the email from teacher, with a better score in Speaking!
Improved lots. yayyy

Already registered for exam in Nov 5th and the exam fees cost me NT6500.
Just hope that I can get a good result. Already spent more than NT30k in this stuff.
What I earned in the past 3 years all gone. Ah..I should take this as an investment, maybe?

The camp ended yesterday and this is the only picture that I'm inside.
The sad case of a photogtapher.
HAHAHAHAHA.


熱門文章